Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pink Denim Cheat (+ three ways to wear it)


I have recently been obsessing about these bright pink skinny jeans by Sold ($108, Piperlime), but can't bring myself to spend three figures on something I may have only five (really awesome) opportunities to wear. Ever.

Time for another cheat sheet...


I don't love "jeggings", but they are a little more breathable than denim and could be perfect for a warm spring day. This pair by Vero Moda are $46.



Asos carries this more purple-y shade for $28.65. Shop fast as there are only a few sizes left.



Finally, the mother of all deals can be found at Delia's. This perfectly bright pink jean is only $15. I've shown them in the set below styled three different ways. 

Go to Polyvore to follow more of my (very infrequent) homemade sets!


$15 Pink Jeans 3 Ways

No comments:

Post a Comment